The mission of the Texas Soybean Association is to serve as the voice and advocate for soybean-farmer–members.
The Association’s goals are:
- Maintain the effectiveness and integrity of the Texas Soybean Board and the soy-checkoff program.
- Serve the needs of farmers to enhance their profit potential and success.
- Expand public awareness of the soybean markets.
- Be the voice and advocate of the Texas soybean industry.
- Develop soybean and agriculture leaders.
- Expand corporate relations with industry partners.
- Increase membership, benefits and services.
- Maintain an organization capable of advancing its vision, mission and goals
P O Box 1750, Navasota, TX 77868